Over the years, an increasing percentage of the population is warming up to the idea of cosmetic treatments. You can turn back the clock and fight off the signs of aging thanks to Botox, a substance a clinician will inject directly in your face. The material keeps your facial muscles from contracting, thereby preventing wrinkles and fine lines. As a result, you look younger. Yet, the cost of Botox treatments Down Under might dissuade you from the idea entirely. Luckily for you, the Botox clinics in Bangkok offer you a viable alternative.
Here are three reasons why when it comes to Botox, Bangkok is indeed the best option:
- Low Prices
The Botox prices in Bangkok are lower than what you pay back home. Here is a price comparison to give you a better idea:
- Price in Australia: AUD $400
- Price in New Zealand: NZD $440
- Price in Bangkok: AUD $352/ NZD $380
Keep in mind that these prices are for 20 units of Botox. Depending on the condition of your skin, you may require more units, and the cost savings will increase. Yet, you might wonder that the difference between Botox prices in Bangkok and Down Under is not significant. You can definitely maximize your savings by opting for multiple treatments on the trip. Conversely, you can also undergo the treatment, which hardly takes an hour, while you are in Bangkok on business or for a vacation.
- High Quality
Despite the lower prices of Botox in Bangkok, you do not have to settle for inferior quality. In fact, the quality of the treatment is on par with the standards maintained by clinicians in Australia and New Zealand. The Botox clinics in Bangkok use the same materials and technology as the beauty centers Down Under. In other words, you find high-quality treatments while saving money. Now, you may wonder why the prices are so low when the clinicians use the same materials.
There are a couple of reasons why the prices of Botox you find in Bangkok are low, including:
- The overall cost of living in Bangkok is considerably lower than in Melbourne or Wellington. This factor also reflects in the low wages in the city, which means the dental staff, despite being highly qualified, is available at a reasonable cost.
- The cost of materials, supplies, and technology in Bangkok is lower as well. The market mechanics mean that clinicians there can source world-class supplies at low prices. As a result, their overall cost remains low.
- Beauty and cosmetic centers in Bangkok do not have to deal with bureaucratic red tape, unlike their Australian and Kiwi counterparts. These regulations and compliance requirements can often drive up the cost of running a clinic.
All these factors contribute to enabling Botox clinics in Bangkok in keeping prices low. As a patient, you get a win-win proposition, as you find the perfect merger of low prices and high-quality treatments. Some of the top clinics include:
- Wonderful Destination
Did you know that Bangkok is among the top tourist destinations in the world? When you are travelling to Bangkok for Botox or any other cosmetic treatment, you will end up saving money. So, why not combine your medical trip with a short vacation? In any case, spending a few days vacationing in Bangkok will help you relax before you return home. You will get back feeling fresher and looking younger. Sample the wonderful restaurants or visit the historic attractions, or just relax on the beach, you have plenty of options.
As you can see, heading to Botox clinics in Bangkok for the treatment offers numerous benefits. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our customer support team.