Aussies and Kiwis dealing with the signs of aging often look for a way out. Undergoing cosmetic treatments can prove a viable option in this regard. Yet, the price of the treatment can often prove a hindrance. Thankfully, people from Down Under who want Botox on the cheap can consider getting the treatment overseas. You can find cheap Botox in Bangkok, allowing you to save a few dollars while exploring a beautiful destination. If you are travelling to Bangkok in the near future, you can schedule an appointment for your Botox treatment there.
Affordable Botox in Bangkok
The main reason why Aussies and Kiwis often opt for Botox in Bangkok is the low prices. But, exactly how much is Botox in Bangkok? A brief price comparison can help:
- Price in Australia: AUD $400
- Price in New Zealand: NZD $440
- Price in Bangkok: AUD $352 / NZD $380
Keep in mind that these prices reflect the cost of 20 units of Botox. You can end up requiring more units, and thanks to cheap Botox in Bangkok, you could save a substantial sum of money. Evidently, the difference in prices is not significant. This reason is why you should opt for affordable Botox Bangkok side when you are there on vacation or for business. So, now that you know how much is Botox in Bangkok, the next step is determining if you need the treatment immediately.
Signs That You Need Botox
- Your forehead is the area most susceptible to frown lines. When your facial muscles start tightening, the lines start appearing, especially as you furrow your brows. Botox can prove the ideal solution in this regard
- You notice crow’s feet, also known as smile lines, appearing around your eyes. Botox can help relax the muscles that are causing the smile lines
- Botox is not just ideal for treating wrinkles and fine lines. You can also use the treatment for preventing the signs of aging from appearing in the first place. You will have to adopt a new skin care regimen, but the effort is worth your while if you want to look younger than you are
- People who smoke regularly can develop smoker’s line. These lines appear around the mouth, simply because you have to pucker your lips when you have a cigarette in your mouth. Treating these contractions can eliminate the lines, and this part is where Botox proves effective
- You may not realize this but Botox is most effective when the lines are yet to set in and only just started appearing. The younger you are when you get cheap Botox in Bangkok, the more effective the treatment will prove. You can consult a local dermatologist to get an idea of the severity of your symptoms.
Watch out for these signs and determine whether or not you should opt for Botox.
The Top Cosmetic Centres in Bangkok
Bangkok is home to a number of beauty centres and cosmetic treatment facilities where you can undergo Botox treatments. The great thing is that the clinicians there use the same materials and supplies as their counterparts Down Under. Some of the top clinics that you can consider scheduling an appointment at include
- MedConsult International Clinic
- Nirunda International Aesthetic Centre
- Natchaya Clinic
- Absolute Beauty Clinic
You can expect a warm and welcoming ambience, along with state-of-the-art equipment and technology. Sidestep the expensive option of cosmetic surgery, and instead benefit from cheap Botox in Bangkok. Feel free to contact our customer support if you require assistance with scheduling an appointment for the treatment in Bangkok.