Apart from being a beautiful holiday destination with serene and pristine beaches and an exotic cuisine, Thailand is also popular for being home to affordable Botox clinics in Bangkok. With over 20 million people visiting the magnificent island nation annually, there are many Aussies and Kiwis that go for Botox while enjoying a holiday.
However, travelling to Bangkok expressly for Botox is a not wise decision since the difference in the price of the treatment between Down Under and Bangkok is not that much. But you can save a few dollars on the procedure if you are already planning a trip there. Botox Bangkok side is affordable mainly because there is no red tape business policies imposed on the clinics.
The government encourages smooth and friendly competition between clinics to attract more tourists every year. And that worked out for them immensely. Another factor that drives costs lower is the fact that the cost of living in the bustling city is low. The low cost helps clinicians employ competent human resources at particularly affordable rates.
The low operating and administrative costs of running a clinic help Botox doctors save money. They invest money in state-of-the-art medical equipment to provide high-quality services to their patients. This is important to understand since there are many sceptics that falsely assume that you have to compromise health and quality to save money. The reality is completely different.
Benefits of Botox
- Botox is a quick procedure. Based on the scope of the treatment, you will be in and out of the clinic in less than half an hour and the procedure itself may take up to fifteen minutes.
- The procedure is non-invasive and painless. This is perhaps one of the best advantages of recapturing your youth through Botox rather than undergoing plastic surgery. The doctor will inject Botulinum Toxin in different parts of your face to improve muscle elasticity, helping eliminate wrinkles and fine lines.
- The results are almost instantaneous. That is true; Botox injections provide quick, on-the-spot results by tightening your facial muscles and relaxing the nerves. You will begin to notice visible changes soon after the procedure.
You Can Save a Few Dollars on the Treatment in Bangkok
By opting for Botox Bangkok side, you can recapture your youth, undergo a professional, clean and safe procedure, and save a few bucks. Since you know why Botox prices in Bangkok are low, the next phases to have a quick look at just how much money you will save. In light of this, mentioned below is a brief price comparison:
- Botox in Australia: AUD $400
- Botox in New Zealand: NZD $440
- Botox in Bangkok: AUD $352 / NZD $380
As you can see, the Botox prices in Bangkok are lower as compared to Down Under. Keep in mind that these prices reflect 20 units of Botox. The more units you require, the more money you will end up saving on the treatment.
Selecting a Clinic
Botox clinics in Bangkok have a roster of some of the most competent and experienced staff and doctors in the region. Many of the staff and clinicians also speak English fluently to make the process hassle-free. Moreover, some doctors received their training abroad and have international academic backgrounds. However, it is important to select a clinic in line with your comfort and expectation. Here are three of the best Botox facilities you should consider:
For more information on Botox clinics in Bangkok and to know how you can easily schedule an appointment, please feel free to get in touch with our customer support.