Over time, your face starts showing the signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines. Modern cosmetic treatments allow you to turn back time and restore your youthful appearance. Botox treatments offer a way for you to prevent muscles from contracting and managing these signs. But it is not exactly cheap in Australia and New Zealand. Luckily for you, affordable treatments are available overseas.
A lot of Aussies and Kiwis take advantage of cheap Botox in Bangkok and roll back the years while saving money. You might assume that cheap might mean inferior in terms of quality. So, what is the reason behind the cheap Botox in Bangkok? Let’s find out.
Why Botox is Inexpensive in Thailand
Check out the main reasons for the low Botox prices that Thailand’s clinics offer:
- The cost of operating a clinic in Bangkok are low, thanks to the low cost of labour and materials
- The cost of living is low as well
- The competition among the clinics is high
- The clinics in Bangkok don’t have to deal with bureaucratic red tape, which would drive up costs like in first world countries
As you can see, the prices for cosmetic treatments in Bangkok are low because of reasons other than the quality on offer. In fact, the city is home to many state-of-the-art clinics and cosmetic surgery facilities. The affordable Botox is worth it so long as you choose the right clinic.
Wondering how much is Botox in Bangkok? The average price for 20 units of Botox in Melbourne and Wellington would be AUD $400 and NZD $440 respectively. In comparison, the average price in Bangkok is AUD $352 / NZD $380.
You may feel that the price difference does not warrant a special trip to Bangkok. Of course you will need to know the actual number of units you need before you know that for sure. Even then, you have a few other options, including:
- You can get Botox while you are in Bangkok on business or holiday
- Schedule other more expensive treatments (with bigger savings) on a single trip to spread the costs
- Combine your medical trip with a holiday
As more people realize Botox in Bangkok is not about trading dollars for health, Thailand’s medical tourism industry continues to grow.
If you are looking for recommendations add these four top clinics in Bangkok to your shortlist:
Many US-trained clinicians and medical professionals also work at clinics like these. Even your local beauty centre will be impressed by the Botox treatment you get at these clinics!
Feel free to learn more about the recommended clinics. Review the staff’s credentials, look at photos, compare prices and see what past clients are saying. Bangkok is among the world’s leading medical tourist destinations. And that is thanks to clinics such as the ones listed above. They offer high quality yet cheap Botox in Bangkok that is a delight for Aussies and Kiwis.
- Eden, Caroline. The Rise of Medical Tourism in Bangkok. BBC. 4 September 2012.
- KMPG in Thailand. Medical Tourism Industry Focus. KMPG. February 2018.
- Nordqvist, Christian. Cosmetic surgery: What you should know. Medical News Today. 10 March 2017.