Thailand has undoubtedly become a go-to place for thousands of Aussies and Kiwis every year. Without doubt, the island nation is a leading tourist destination. However, there is absolutely no question regarding how beautiful, hospitable, and culturally diverse the island country is. In addition, Thailand is popular for being home to affordable Botox clinics in Bangkok.
Thailand greets more than 20 million tourists each year and many Aussies and Kiwis also come here to take advantage of low Botox prices. They recapture their youth, take cruise trips, and enjoy the pristine beaches, all in one go. The reason why Botox Bangkok side is cheap is because there is no government red tape policies imposed on cosmetic businesses. Clinicians do not have to face heavy operational and administrative fees for running their establishments.
The Thai government encourages friendly yet effective competition amongst clinicians and lowering taxes and other costs translates to lower prices. However, all the cost savings enables clinicians to invest in state-of-the-art medical equipment. So, do not think that you have to compromise on your health or the quality of the treatment just to save some money.
Advantages of Botox for Recapturing Your Youth
- Getting Botox from an experienced and well-trained professional is a quick and painless process. In a reputed Botox clinic in the city, you will be in and out of the facility in less than or up to thirty minutes, tops. Yes, the procedure itself just takes around fifteen minutes to complete. But that also depends on the scope of the treatment. Your clinician will assess and evaluate the number of Botox units you need first.
- Botox requires no downtime, unlike plastic surgery. You do not have to rest for days or weeks after the procedure. Moreover, you do not have to take any strong and potent medications. The process is quick and bears instant results. You are going to witness visible changes right after the treatment. Botulinum Toxin helps tighten loose and lax muscles, tissues and nerves, tightening them, which enables you to get rid of wrinkles.
How Much Money Will You Save?
Before you schedule any appointments for Botox Bangkok side, it is first important to have information on the amount of money you can save. The low Botox prices in Bangkok enable you to save a few bucks, which you can use for furthering your tourist experience. In light of this, mentioned below is a brief comparison of what you will pay in clinics Down Under versus Bangkok:
- Botox in Australia: AUD $400
- Botox in New Zealand: NZD $440
- Botox in Bangkok: AUD $352 / NZD $380
Sure, the savings there do not seem as much, which is why it is not a good idea coming to Thailand for the express reason of getting Botox. However, you can appreciate saving a few dollars on recapturing your youth while you are in Thailand. You can use the money to accentuate your tourist experience thanks to affordable Botox clinics in Bangkok.
Bangkok is a city of exotic food, cultural sites and a host of Botox facilities. However, it is always important to short list clinics that have the potential to reflect your comfort and expectations. You need to look for clinics that have a staff that can speak English fluently. Moreover, you need to undergo the procedure from a doctor who received training abroad. Luckily for you, mentioned below are three clinics that are some of the most reputed in the city:
For more information on Botox clinics in Bangkok and to know more about how you can easily schedule an appointment, please feel free to contact our customer support.