Botulinum Toxin, known popularly as Botox, is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures around the world. Women (even men) get Botox treatments to improve their appearance, though in some cases the Botox provides relief from chronic pain and discomfort. Especially for people dealing with migraines caused by tightening of the facial muscles. However, like most cosmetic treatments, Botox is expensive for Aussies and Kiwis. You can instead opt for cheap Botox in Bangkok when you already happen to be there since Thailand is a leading medical tourism destination.
How Much is Botox in Bangkok?
People living Down Under have a hard time finding affordable Botox locally. Cosmetic surgeons there have to deal with rising costs of living and labour, which also drives up the cost of operating a clinic. Not to mention, there is an abundance of red tape to sift through before they can start running their clinics. All these costs add to their operating expenses, which mean they have to increase prices to turn a profit and remain in business.
Thankfully, clinics in Bangkok have much lower operating costs. Moreover, the lower cost of labour and materials also keeps prices in check. On top of that, the bureaucratic red tape that troubles first world countries is not an issue in Thailand. All these factors enable even the best clinics to offer services for less without compromising on quality.
So, finding cheap Botox in Bangkok will not prove difficult. That said, you should have a clear idea of how much is Botox in Bangkok so you can make an informed decision. A price comparison can make things easier to understand for you:
- Cost of Botox in Australia and New Zealand: AUD $400 / NZD $440
- Cost of Botox in Bangkok: AUD $352 / NZD $380
These prices reflect the cost of 20 units of Botox. There is no universal rule regarding the number of units you will need for restoring your appearance. With affordable Botox on offer, the more units you get, the more money you will save.
As you can see, you can get cheap Botox in Bangkok, considerably more affordable than the amount you would have to spend on the treatment back home. However, that is not the only reason why you should consider getting the treatment in Bangkok. Other reasons include:
- The cosmetic centers in Bangkok are among the best in the region. The clinics there adhere to a high standards of treatment and care, which means the quality of Botox is on par with the clinics Down Under. Despite paying low prices, you do not have to compromise on quality. The best clinics in Bangkok include KTOP Clinic, Apex Medical Centre, MedConsult International Clinic and SiriWellness Center.
- Bangkok is a top medical tourism destination. The infrastructure offers plenty of amenities for tourists, which means getting around is not a hassle. You can easily reach the clinic where you schedule the appointment
- The procedure for administering Botox in Bangkok is the same as Sydney or Auckland. You will not have to spend more than an hour at the clinic and there is no downtime.
So, as you can see, there are several reasons why you should consider getting Botox in Bangkok to restore your appearance. You can check out the staff’s qualifications at the above clinics before you pick one.
Do not let the high cost of Botox keep you from improve recapturing your youth. Wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of aging can affect your self-confidence, especially if they develop at a young age. Get cheap Botox in Bangkok while on holiday or business and return home looking and feeling younger.
- KMPG in Thailand. Medical Tourism Industry Focus. KMPG. February 2018.
- Nordqvist, Christian. Cosmetic surgery: What you should know. Medical News Today. 10 March 2017.
- Things to do Whilst Holidaying in Bangkok. Aurand the World. May 31, 2017.