Botulinum Toxin, known commonly as Botox, emerged as a viable treatment for people seeking to enhance their appearance. Clinicians inject the substance into your facial muscles, paralysing them for a short while. You can overcome wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet, along with other signs of ageing. Yet, the benefits of this treatment extend to beyond just cosmetic ones. Moreover, the Botox clinics in Bangkok offer the treatment at prices more affordable than in Australia and New Zealand.
Hence, there is little surprise that many Aussies and Kiwis travel to the island in Asia for Botox and other cosmetic treatments.
Save Money on Botox in Bangkok
You can save a few dollars by opting for Botox Bangkok side, despite the treatment already being affordable Down Under. The Botox prices in Bangkok are low. Here is a price comparison to give you a better idea:
- Price in Australia: AUD $400
- Price in New Zealand: NZD $440
- Price in Bangkok: AUD $352 / NZD $380
These prices reflect 20 units of Botox. The price per unit for Botox Bangkok side is AUD $17 / NZD $19, in comparison to AUD $20 / NZD $22 Down Under. Keep in mind that your clinician will assess your condition and determine the number of units you require. The more units you need, the more money you will end up saving, thanks to the low Botox prices in Bangkok. Yet, you might feel scheduling an appointment for the treatment overseas is not worth your while. What you need to do is that you can enjoy additional benefits from the treatment.
Non-Cosmetic Benefits of Botox
- The main reason why people opt for Botox is to reverse the signs of aging. However, the treatment proves effective for enhancing the condition of your facial skin. Injecting Botox can help curb oil production, which leads to acne and breakouts.
- Sidestep the hassle involved in getting a rhinoplasty. Botox treatments can help ‘lift’ your entire face, which keeps your nose from drooping. The impact of the treatment can correct any reservations you may have about the shape of your nose.
- Botox is now a suitable treatment for migraines, with clinicians injecting the substance directly into your scalp, forehead, and temples. Do note that you need to discuss the cosmetic impact of using Botox as a treatment for migraines.
- People dealing with excessive sweating on the face can benefit from Botox treatments. Injecting the substance into your muscles will keep the ‘signals to sweat’ from reaching the sweat glands. As a result, you will not have to deal with excessive sweating on your face.
So, as you can see, there are some non-cosmetic benefits of Botox that you can enjoy by heading to Botox clinics in Bangkok. Naturally, the main purpose of the treatment is to restore your youthfulness, and turn back the clock. Yet, these additional benefits can make the option worthwhile for you.
Making the Most of Affordable Botox in Bangkok
You can benefit from the low prices of Botox in Bangkok by opting for the treatment when you are there on vacation or for business. Schedule an appointment at a reliable clinic and you will be able to get high-quality treatment at a price point that suits your budget. Here are a few clinics that you can consider:
There is no dearth of reliable Botox clinic in Bangkok for you to select from. If you want to learn more about scheduling an appointment for the treatment, feel free to get in touch with our customer support.