To regain your youthfulness and to say goodbye to those stress induced wrinkles and anxiety ridden deep lines, Botox is your best option. This is especially true considering how convenient and pain-free the procedure really is. Apart from that, if you are coming to Thailand to enjoy your vacations, you can undergo comparatively affordable Botox in Bangkok.
Thailand opens its doors to more than twenty million tourists each year. After all, the destination is among the top 10 for tourists from around the world. However, the magnificent island country has also become a popular medical tourism hot spot. And though it is a convenient destination for millions of Aussies and Kiwis, thousands of them go for their Botox while they are in Bangkok.
What Not to Do After You Get Botox
Sure, Botox in Bangkok is a simple yet ridiculously effective treatment for recapturing your youth. However, there are still things you should be wary of after you undergo the treatment. In light of this, mentioned below are some useful precautions to take after getting your Botox injections:
- Do not attempt to perform physically demanding activities after the procedure. This essentially involves typical water sports and activities that Thailand is famous for. So, refrain from swimming, jet skiing, and surfing.
- You have to maintain adequate hydration. Dehydration can cause your skin to deteriorate, which will cause the Botox to wear off. In any case, drinking sufficient quantities of water is important for your health.
- Do not use moisturisers or night creams after the treatment (consult with your doctor on whether there are safe creams you can use after the procedure)
The Affordability Factor – Why Are Botox Prices Low in Bangkok?
Botox cost in Thailand is low mainly because the government does not impose strict red tape policies, unlike first-world countries. With lax regulations and lower operational and administrative costs, running a clinic in Bangkok is cost-effective. What this does is enable Botox doctors to invest in state-of-the-art medical technology for innovative yet safer and affordable treatment methodologies.
Moreover, the overall cost of living in Bangkok is also comparatively lower than metropolitan cities in Australia and New Zealand. This enables clinicians to source competent and trained human resources at lower rates.
The Money Saving Factor – How Much Can You Save?
Now that you know Botox clinics in Bangkok are affordable, your next objective is to understand the amount of money you can save. Here is a short comparison on Botox prices between Thailand and Down Under:
- Twenty units of Botox in Australia and New Zealand will cost AUD $400 / NZD $440
- Twenty units of Botox in Thailand will cost AUD $352 / NZD $380
Top Clinics in Thailand
With Botox cost in Thailand being low, you are will face a dizzying array of different Botox facilities. However, it is important not to rush into scheduling an appointment with just any clinic. It is vital to stick to reputed and professional Botox clinics in Bangkok that will offer you value for money along with a comfortable experience. Here are three wonderful clinics you should short list.
So, now that you know you do not have to settle for less and the value for money provided by Botox clinics in Thailand, here are three of the best places to get the treatment:
Botox in Bangkok is a true reflection of modern technology, utter professionalism and safe procedures. To learn more about how you can compare prices and for more information on you can easily schedule an appointment, feel free to contact our customer support.